No one cares about anyone else’s life’s story, but I was reminded recently that I never closed off this blog properly, so I might as well do it now. Here’s what happened over the past few years:
- 2008: Memories of Eternity was founded (mid-high school for me).
- 2009: Joined twitter and made my first internet friends. Hooray.
- 2010: University starts; I simultaneously got good enough to run a proper blog and ran out of time to do so.
- 2011: Started traveling for cons; turned AX into an annual tradition; joined The Nihon Review and redirected focus there.
- 2012: Rejoined anime fandom after a two-year IRL hiatus; tried to start blogging again; met a twitter girl and started an eroge TL group.
S toppedPaused translation for a bit; started dating said girl; ???
- 2014 (?!): Applying for school in the US; probably west coast, probably for game design or film, either an MFA or college certification.
So I guess I’ve been here for a while. The internet is fun. Anime blogging was the beginning of my online existence so it’ll always be somewhat special to me. I’m still on twitter and probably always will be. It’s hard to say if I’ll get the chance to blog again, but if I do, it’ll be elsewhere. My main domain will contain all the relevant details, anyhow.
Thanks for reading my ramblings, whoever’s out there. See you online.