Welcome to the first episode of the Memories of Eternity podcast! I believe I’ve mentioned this idea in passing before but it took a little while to get the ball rolling. The format is pretty much stolen straight from wah–each episode will have a (usually different) group of people chatting about whatever issue we decide on in advance, preferrably something topical so that the listeners will be on the same page as us.
Ironically, everyone won’t be on the same page for this one because it was recorded a few weeks ago and it took me a while to find the time to edit it. Regardless, I hope you have fun with it. Do note that this was a new experience for all of us so it may be a little rough around the edges. Feedback is always welcome.
- OP – Taste of Paradise by Eri Kitamura (Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!)
- ED – Magia by Kalafina (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- We were using Moetron‘s Winter 2011 chart.
- The post on Behind the Nihon Review I mentioned is this one, written by Kylaran.
- Toshiyuki Kato directed Code-E, Mission-E, and Level E but I don’t think they have anything in common.
- Want to join the OniiKoto drinking game? It’s on the calendar. Also, check my old post for a more coherent explanation of why I think it’s better than it looks.